Anatomy of Brain Study Guide
Anatomy of The Brain Study Guide
This folding study guide takes our most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format-perfect for the on-the-go student. Guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. Write-on, wipe-off laminated surface.
This second edition features a fresh, clean design, additional content and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference covers:
- Nerves, arteries, vessels, ventricles and cells
- Limbic system and coronal section
- Midbrain, medulla oblongata and spinal cord
- Meninges and venous sinuses
- Lobes of the brain, Circle of Willis
- Somatotopic organization of the cerebrum
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
Folded size approximately 23cm x 10cm
Unfolded size approximately 23cm x 61cm
The anatomical study guide Anatomy of The Brain Study Guide is a product of the Anatomical Chart Company, a division of Lippincott Williams and Wilkins and part of Wolters Kluwer Health, the premier provider of high-quality anatomical charts and related products for the human and veterinary health markets.