Heine Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer
Heine Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer Handheld
Heine Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer Handheld. The Heine Gamma G5 features an exclusive air-release valve and an upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
Heine Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer Features:
• Shock-absorbing Polyamid housing
• Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
• Pressure-proof manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
• Micro filter. Protects valve and manometer.
• Large diameter scale. 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
• High quality indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
• Large insufflation bulb. 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
• Exclusive air-release valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
• Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
• Lower housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
• High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable.
• Adjustable spoon (plastic). For both right or left-handed operation.